Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sleek Face Contour Kit Review

Sleek Makeup is a brand that was created and sold in the UK. Recently, Sleek made shipping to the U.S available on their website. I had been dying to try their products because I had heard so many wonderful things about them.
 
I went on a mini Sleek haul and thought I would share with you my experiences and thoughts of some of the products that I ordered.
 

 
I was a little iffy about this products when I first heard about it for one reason. This Sleek Face Contour Kit comes in three different shades ( light, medium, dark). My skin tone is very in between medium and dark depending on the time of the year but I decided to go with the medium shade.
 
The first thing that I loved about this product was the packaging itself. It is a very compacted little kit so it is easy to carry around in your makeup bag. The kit also comes with a very decently sized mirror inside which is helpful when you're doing your makeup on the go.
 
The product itself is wonderful. The powder is matte and very pigmented. You only need the slightest amount on your brush to contour the cheeks and such. The highlighter is also great. It is shimmery, but not overpowering. Like the powder, the highlighter is very pigmented so just a small amount goes a long way. Both are very easy to blend and work with.
 
On the website this Sleek Face Contour Kit is $8.49. Shipping to the U.S is very inexpensive and you get the product in about a week. Overall, I am in love with this product. Finding a good matte contour powder and a good highlighter is difficult, but Sleek put together two amazing ones in one kit.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have you tried this product??
What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...